发信人: coconut (coconut), 信区: DotNet
标 题: Re: C# on JVM?
发信站: Unknown Space - 未名空间 (Mon Oct 13 15:57:14 2003), 站内信件
1. to demonstrate that JVM support multiple source languages.
2. certain programming tasks are better suited with C#
3. although CLR can be portable, but only JVM is really ported to
most platforms. Java also have extensive libraries (such as graphics)
that are ready to use. Thus, people can programming in C# and take
advangage of JRE.
4. Maybe more convencing for people to go from Java to C# (or vice versa).
5. put pressure on Sun to improve Java faster.
【 在 st (月光下老虎慢慢吃人) 的大作中提到: 】
: what's the advantage of doing this?
: 【 在 coconut (coconut) 的大作中提到: 】
: : Except a few base type differences, seemed that other than unsafe code,
: : everything else C# has can be implemented on JVM. Those includes
: : delegates, attributes, etc.
: : It would be interesting to see codes written in C# be compiled into
: : JVM and uses Java APIs.
Imagine the most witty and concise verbal gem ever uttered.
Now imagine I said it, and quoted it here.
※ 来源:．Unknown Space - 未名空间 mitbbs.com．[FROM: 67.22.]