发信人: LodossWar (sleepycat), 信区: DotNet
标 题: Maverick for dotnet: MVC for web publish
发信站: Unknown Space - 未名空间 (Mon Oct 13 19:44:07 2003) WWW-POST
Hehe, Apache and Java community really create lots of good projects. Now let's
see another dotnet port from famous java project.
Maverick.NET is a .NET port of Maverick, a Model-View-Controller (aka "Model
2") framework for web publishing. It is a minimalist framework which focuses
solely on MVC logic, allowing you to generate presentation using a variety of
templating and transformation technologies.
Core features include:
- Pluggable view templating technologies.
- Pluggable transformation technologies.
- Support for iterative transformations.
- Configuration using an XML sitemap.
- Framework support for internationalization, customization of content based
on browser, and WML.
- The ability to use standard ASPX pages as Maverick controllers. There is
full support for Server Controls, Postback forms, and View State.
- A fairly exhaustive set of sample applications using a variety of templating
languages and controller types.
Depending on what templating technology you choose, you may be interested in
one or more of the following features:
- Automatic XML serialization of arbitrary objects so that XSLT
transformations can be used without the effort and processing overhead of
generating and parsing text XML.
- The ability to halt iterative transformations at any step and obtain the
intermediate result. In the case of XSLT and DVSL, this would produce static
XML. This allows designers to build template files offline with simple tools.
- "Wrapping" transformations using basic templating languages like ASPX. This
allows varying content to be easily encapsualted within a common layout,
- NFop transformations which can produce PDF documents on-the-fly.
- NVelocity and DVSL (an XSLT-like language based on Velocity) templates are
now supported through the Opt-NVelocity package.
※ 来源:．Unknown Space - 未名空间 mitbbs.com．[FROM: 151.201.]