发信人: atominc (ATOM), 信区: Chemistry
标 题: Semiconductor Fabrication Engineer Hiring
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Thu May 17 17:55:04 2018, 美东)
ATOM OPTOELECTRONICS is a flat panel display company focused on developing
next-generation LCD/OLED technology for smart phone, TVs and outdoor
displays. We are seeking a full-time Fabrication Engineer to process
nanomaterials thin film transistor backplanes via standard industrial
manufacturing methods. The successful candidate will be a hands-on engineer,
and will be required to undertake display backplane fabrication and
characterization in cleanroom. Experience in fabricating electronics devices
, such as thin film transistors and nanodevices are required. Candidates
should have 2 or more years of experience in a cleanroom environment
processing devices and good knowledge of photolithography. Candidates should
have process experience in stepper based photolithography, e-beam
evaporation, dry-etch, wet-etch, lift-off, ALD deposition, device testing.
This individual will also report on the findings, communicate within the
company and interface with external customers.
Preferred background includes but not limited to Applied Physics, Material
Science or Electrical Engineering. Non-degreed Professional or Undergraduate
or Master’s degree, PhD or Postdoctoral fellow is welcomed to apply.
● Knowledge of semiconductor technology and processing
● Two or more years of cleanroom processing experience
● The ability to function effectively in a team environment
● Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
● Experienced with new process design, development, and troubleshooting
● Able to carry out these tasks independently.
● Professional demeanor at all times, devoting work hours to job
SALARY: $80,000-120,000 commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS: Email resume and cover letter to: atominc.us @gmail.com.
Subject Title your email as “Fabrication Engineer Jobs” so your email does
not get lost.
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 网址：mitbbs.com 移动：在应用商店搜索未名空间·[FROM: 23.]