发信人: shadingyu (fish), 信区: JobMarket
标 题: 湾区 - Software engineer, Computer Vision (转载)
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Tue Jul 30 20:02:49 2019, 美东)
【 以下文字转载自 JobHunting 讨论区 】
发信人: shadingyu (fish), 信区: JobHunting
标 题: 湾区 - Software engineer, Computer Vision
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Tue Jul 30 20:02:16 2019, 美东)
We are a stealth mode AI start-up based in Palo Alto, California. We aim to
educate and empower industries to utilize cutting-edge AI and IoT
technologies to deliver a positive impact to the people, services, and
environment within those industries. The company is backed by Stanford
University as well as world-class investors including Sequoia Capital and
We are seeking a talented software engineer to join our team in developing
generation products and platforms to tackle challenging but exciting real-
problems. You should be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and
relish the idea of solving real world problems at large scale. You will work
on new cutting-edge technologies that serve as the foundation of our
current and future products.
● Design core components up and down the software stack, developing
primarily in C++.
● Build tools and infrastructure to enable product advancements and
efficiency-gains across both software and hardware.
● Collaborate with cross-functional hardware and software teams to
their innovations and vice versa.
● Conduct design and code reviews.
● Evaluate, analyze and optimize system resources related to image
computer vision and machine learning.
● Develop solutions for real world problems and integrate solutions into
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
Physics, Robotics or related technical field
● 3+ years experience developing software in C++ for real-time embedded
● Experience developing software for computer vision, machine learning or
computer graphics applications.
● Experience working on depth sensor technology, imaging/camera systems
and/or consumer mobile products
● Experience with hardware, firmware and drivers.
● Experience with CPU/GPU programming.
● Experience with OS internals and kernel development/debugging for Linux.
● Knowledge about basic computer vision algorithms is a plus.
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 网址：mitbbs.com 移动：在应用商店搜索未名空间·[FROM: 65.]