发信人: w369 (h369), 信区: Mathematics
标 题: 这道题怎么算？
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Wed Jan 4 20:04:37 2017, 美东)
Todd explains the rules of this game:
1. You can take as much time as you need and use any help other than asking
Once you sit down to play, no shenanigans!
2. Todd will then take the deck of cards and a normal (fair) die and
secretly roll the die and pull a card from the deck whose suit matches: 1-2
= Spades, 3-4 = Hearts, 5-6 = Diamonds.
3. Todd then passes this card, face down, to Emily and repeats the process
for Charles, Doug and Fran.
4. Each player puts the card on their forehead so that they know what
everyone else has but not what they have.
5. Simultaneously, each player announces one of the three card suits or says
If everyone says, "Pass", you lose. If anyone says a suit other than what
they have on their head, you lose. If at least one person guesses their card
and no one guesses wrong, all four people win.
Todd explains the simplest approach: "Getting a 1/3rd chance of winning is
pretty easy; just have Emily guess, 'Spades' and everyone else says, 'Pass'."
Can you do better?
☆ 发自 iPhone 买买提 1.23.01
※ 修改:·w369 於 Jan 4 20:07:14 2017 修改本文·[FROM: 67.]
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 网址：mitbbs.com 移动：在应用商店搜索未名空间·[FROM: 67.]